Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Little Debbie Diblits-The Adventure Continues...

This story is about the day Debbie took a dumb in the school court yard. It all started when his classmate Greg dared Diblits to eat 40 hot dogs in one sitting. Debbie never backs down from a challenge. Anyhoo, Debbie gave the best effort he could and ate 27 hot dogs. That is the exact moment Diblits lost control of all his bodily functions. He tried to ask Greg for help, but all that came out of his mouth was mustard. Debbie stood up, put his arms together and started to dance by throwing his legs out into the air singing "HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY". You see, something in his brain snapped. He went right up to Sally Jones and said straight up "You're a fucking asshole Ms. Sally Jones" Thats when the rest of the students heard it, the most god awful sound. The sound of shit. Debbie stumbled out the doors into the court yard. "Help meeeeeeeeeeee". He pinched one single loaf directly on the picnic table and then he called it a day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the Debbie I know alright. Always a riot to be around, and pretty darn good with a stick, too.

Mike said...

My name is Mike and I run www.NHLsnipers.com. Just curious if you would like to swap links.

Let me know in a quick comment on my site or email me: nhlsnipers at gmail.

If so, send me the link you want listed.

Thanks