Thursday, December 4, 2008

Brian5or6:The Return



It's official, i'm back on the air! Where have I been for so long? WELL WHERE DO I BEGIN!?! In July, I hitchhiked to Atlanta to try out for the Thrashers. After about 3 months, I finally got there. As soon as I entered, this strange silence fell over me...no one was around. And then I heard the sound of drums, it started getting so loud I SCREAMED. Then what happened next was so sickening it would make the brains come out the back of your skull....Over the horizon, I saw a dark shadow coming towards me. As it got closer I realized it was a pack of wild dogs and they were starving. All I saw was teeth and the sound of death. When I woke up I no longer had a human face. Still, I didn't let those ASSHOLE DOGS.....ruin my dream of playing in the NHL. Heres where the story gets fucked! Turns out I wasn't even in Atlanta. I hadn't even left home yet. The moral of the story is...I'm back. I love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post & welcome back. You remain the only Sens blogger worth following. Your hidden insights are GOLD!