Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Top 10 Summer Foods

10. Grill ems: The only part I hate is when it blows up and burns you half to death
9. Straight Gin- When you want to get LICKED
8. Lettuce Heads- Sometimes there is dirt in them so I wash them with soap
7. Gummy Worms- If you don't think so, then i'll fight you
6. Mustard- I once had mustard on my shirt for 4 years, little yellow bastards
5. Snickers- My mom hides these cause I once ate a whole box in one sitting and shit my pants...
4. Oh Henry- So much butter in these bad boys. My brother eats these more then me, he's fat
3. Half Moons- Like I would leave this off the list. Beckers can't keep these in stock. The manager called me an asshole
2. Hot Hamburgs-Slide these into your gut
1. Licorice??? I LIKE CANDY SO WHAT? YOU DONT KNOW ME

No comments: